Why Your Organization Should Powers its SOC With aiSIEM.
I’d like to share a thought with CISOs, CIOs and Information Security practitioners on how their respective organizations can revolutionize it’s SOC operations by deploying a radically different SIEM platform- aiSIEM.
aiSIEM is an advanced analytics, holistic security threat detection and remediation platform that protect all your digital assets, people and network round-the-clock at a fraction of the cost.
aiSIEM delivers real time advanced threat detection and auto-remediation with machine learning and artificial Intelligence which help organizations to stop breaches and keep business continuity at affordable cost!
Consider the following?
- Do you want to revolutionize your SOC operations by getting REAL VALUE out of your security investments without incurring heavy capital outlay and administrative burdens to your SecOps team?
- Do you want to protect all your digital assets (on-premises and cloud), across various affiliates (managed from a central point), people and network round-the-clock at a fraction of the cost?
- Do you want real time advanced threat detection and auto-remediation with machine learning and artificial Intelligence without ever requiring writing of rules?
- Do you indeed want to stop the breach and keep business continuity at affordable cost?
- Do you want a SIEM that provide PRACTICAL and COMPREHENSIVE visibility across North-Southand East-West traffic (ingesting all flows, logs and security events) across your hybrid IT infrastructures?
- Do you want a SIEM that is NOT priced on Bandwidth consumed or EPS generated and yet insanely scalable?
If your answers to the above is YES, then read on…
Seceon’s aiSIEM takes a radically different approach to cybersecurity, ensuring pitfalls of traditional SIEM are averted while empowering enterprises to take on the challenges posed by emerging threat vectors, techniques and tactics.
Product features, https://www.seceon.com/product-features/
Platform use cases, https://www.seceon.com/use-cases/
If interested, I’m happy to arrange for a deep technical presentation of this solution to you and the team. Shoot us some lines at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.