Without adding staff and/or budget, deploy Zero Trust, extend MITRE ATT&CK® coverage and stop critical threats like ransomware faster.
Reduce risk and costs by eliminating security products or processes, immediately reducing engineering headcount requirements and increasing ROI from existing tools.
UNIFIED CONTROL OF EVERY IDENTITY
Accelerate key identity projects like Conditional Access and Adaptive Authentication, and ensure better Multifactor authentication (MFA) coverage and user experience everywhere — even for legacy systems, single sign-on (SSO) and remote users.
MAKE STOPPING BREACHES PERSONAL: CHOOSE THE RIGHT STRATEGY
FALCON ZERO TRUST
Enable frictionless Zero Trust security with real-time threat prevention and IT policy enforcement using identity, behavioral and risk analytics. Perfect for organizations that want an end-to-end, automated solution.
FALCON IDENTITY THREAT DETECTION
Realize deeper visibility for identity-based attacks and anomalies in real time without requiring ingestion of log files. Ideal for organizations that want only identity-based threat incident alerts and threat hunting, but not analytics or automated prevention of threats.
HOW FALCON IDENTITY PROTECTION WORKS
Secure Active Directory (AD)
– Gain instant visibility into AD (on-premises and cloud) and identify shadow administrators, stale accounts, shared credentials and other AD attack paths. Learn more
– Harden AD security and reduce risks by monitoring authentication traffic and user behavior, using policies to proactively detect anomalies. Download AD hardening guide
– Improve AD security hygiene with continuous monitoring for credential weakness, access deviations and password compromises with dynamic risk scores for every user and service account. Learn more
Secure, Frictionless Remote Access
– Gain complete visibility into the authentication activity of all accounts and endpoints (managed and unmanaged), including location information, login type (human or service accounts), source and destination, including via SSL-VPN and RDP, across on-premises and cloud deployments
– Reduce the attack surface by identifying stealthy admins, misused service accounts and anomalous user behavior in virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) environments making unauthorized RDP attempts
– Protect against insider threats, privileged user threats and credential compromise from lateral movement attacks. Learn more