Five Critical Questions To Ask Microsoft Regarding Identity /Users Credentials Security.
Folks, I would like to share a thought that I consider as the most important as it relates to securing your organization’s IT assets across On-Premises and Cloud infrastructures against devastating cyber-attacks and malicious insiders breaches. I’ll recommend you all keep an OPEN MIND while reading this!
You have to secure your workforce identities immediately, to protect your organization from modern attacks like ransomware and supply chain threats. Your environment could be just Microsoft Active Directory (AD), or a hybrid identity store with AD and Azure AD, and it’s important to have a holistic view of the directories and a frictionless approach to securing them.
If you’re considering Microsoft (or has already invested in their solutions) to secure your identities and identity store (AD and Azure Active Directory), you should ask these five questions (in other to avoid been a victim of false sense of security):
- How do I get unified identity threat protection across my on-premises AD and Azure AD?
- How can I best detect and stop identity threats that leverage authentication protocols?
- Will the fidelity of attack detection and prevention change if my enterprise is not a 100% Microsoft environment?
- How can I apply MFA on on-premises resources and applications? / How can I best protect legacy systems and applications?
- How can I accelerate my Zero Trust journey with reduced complexity, and also protect my existing investment around IAM tools and SIEM and SOAR solutions?
This attached document was compiled by CrowdStrike and it showed how our platform, the Identity Protection Platform (Formerly Preempt security) help organizations to address all of the above questions in a FRICTIONLESS and SEAMLESS manner.
I’m available to answer any questions from your team with regards to the information shared herein. Finally, I would like to propose a FREE Proof Of Value (PoV) evaluation of this solution in other to compare side by side with you current Microsoft offerings.