The one and only product to unify
|INCIDENT MANAGEMENT||SECURITY ORCHESTRATION||INTERACTIVE INVESTIGATION|
Demisto Enterprise delivers a complete solution that helps Tier-1 through Tier-3analysts and SOC managers to optimize the entire incident life cycle while auto documenting and journaling all the evidence. More than 100+ integrations enable security orchestration workflows for incident management and other critical security operation tasks.
VISUAL PLAYBOOK EDITOR
- Easy to build playbooks with 500+ security actions across different security products with conditions and manual analyst steps.
VISUAL WORKPLAN REVIEW
- Review each playbook run for incidents or schedule orchestration jobs in an easy graphical interface with human readable output and machine readable context.
INCIDENT DETAILS & FINDINGS
- Complete incident details in a single view include original incident data and key findings like malicious actors based on automated playbooks.
REPORTING AND DASHBOARD
- Granular metrics and customizable dashboard and reports make it easy to measure incident management processes and track improvements over time.
INTEGRATIONS & EXTENSIBLE PLATFORM
- More than 100+ built-in integrations and a powerful SDK for building your own integration extends the ROI for.
- Chat with DBot and issue command to further enrich incident or response actions. The ChatOps interface for issuing commands auto-documents the entire investigation and indexes for future learning.
- All indicators including IPs, hashes, URLs, registry and emails are auto-discovered and correlated across incidents automatically. Powerful search interface enables hunting interface for threat intelligence teams.
COLLABORATION ACROSS TEAMS
- Analyst can chat and collaborate in real time in context of all the investigation data within a virtual war-room. Taking handoff notes and watching all the security activity in-line with collaboration helps resolve incidents faster.
MACHINE LEARNING POWERED DBOT
- DBot learns from all the interactive commands, playbook executions and other incident actions to help analyst in future investigations like common commands, expert analysts for each type of incidents and incident owner recommendations.